Official Nvidia Detonator drivers 30.82

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by LoveByte, Aug 9, 2002.

1. LoveByte

LoveByte Guest

2. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Yeah put em up o the frontpage.. before anwhere else did I believe ;) - using them now - seem fine :)
  3. da rock

da rock Guest

ran det.destroyer to get rid of prev.drv installed these, ran 3dmark 2001se. don't know if i can believe this or not ,but went
    from 8796 to 11009!no changes made ,no o/c.:cool:
  4. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

Ottawa, Ontario
    just got them ! Yeah ... lol
  5. da rock

da rock Guest

ok,just ran 3dmark again ,my score went back to 8797, don't know what happened the first time ,but this one seems more in line with my setup.
  6. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

probably a 3Dmark error :D:D , try to figure out ..
  7. seeme

seeme Guest

why can't i set my 'colour quality' to show only 256 colours? i can only set 16 bit. and 32 bit.

i am using the latest set of drivers....the reason i ask, is that i want to preview how the boot screens look rather than rebooting the computer to see...
  8. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

New York City
    I checked my Display Settings ... the option seems to have been removed. Guess nobody uses 256 colors anymore :p
  9. Brando457

Brando457 Guest

to download or not to download that is the quesation

I m debating weather to get them or not...
  10. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

you can try :) ..
  11. Goatman

Goatman Ska Daddy

Where can I get the det. destroyer?
  12. MDurai

MDurai Guest

I'm about to try them now,
    And all I wanna do it be able to play games on XP,
    Like GTA2 and GTA3,
    Anyone know a fix for this stuff?
  13. Brando457

Brando457 Guest

14. busto

busto Guest

I installed these drivers not only do they seem more stable than the ones i was using (29.42's) but it seems like my system has speeded up a the old one was bogging it down
  15. FesteringGob

FesteringGob Guest

Refresh rate fix work with this?

Just wondering. Does this work with the revfix? I get crappy fps without that fix.
  16. anewhope

anewhope Guest

I'm gonna be installing them to see how they perform compared to the Omega drivers i've been using at the moment.

Does anyone know if these are refresh rate fixed yet?
  17. GoNz0

GoNz0 NTFS Stoner

the year 2525
  18. zoyvod

zoyvod Guest

I have benchmarked over 10 dets from 28.90 until 30.82 and finally I found something as fast as the 28.90(They gave me the same 3DMARK 2001 score)
  19. anewhope

anewhope Guest

They seem fine for what i've been doing at the moment, a nice bit of Morrowind and general net usage. Haven't benchmarked them yet, not a great fan since my PC scored a shade under 3000, which upset me :(
  20. stuy_b

stuy_b Guest

anewhope, my 3Dmark score is not even 3000!.. gotta crappy GF2 pro card, so I dont bother anymore either. but......

I have found the 30.82 drivers to be better than the 29.42s, everything just seems snappier, and games are smoother :)