Office XP pro hellp

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Tabula Rasa, Jul 9, 2002.

1. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

I need a little help,

well i'm origenaly from israel (don't hate me' it's not my fault) and i was using a hebrew enabled office 2k.
    cople of months ago i went to russia and i've baught a english version of office xp (mutch cheaper there).

when i install the office xp on top of the 2000 i get an option of hebrew spell checking, but the english-hebrew dictionery is gone ( all i get is a spanish one).

can you please please tell me how to set up the hebrew dictionery.

2. allan

allan Guest

If you're embarrassed and apologizing about where you're from, you need more than a little help.

3. Tabula Rasa

assh0le

it was a joke.
    but there are some idiots (kinda like you' but with a diferenrt opinion) that can dislike me becuse i'm a jew from israel - and I really want my office XP to work!!!

4. allan

allan Guest

So you apologize about being a Jew from Israel to appease those bigots and call me an idiot and an a-h. Okay, now I understand. Sorry I said anything - should have kept it to myself.

And I'm sorry Lonman, et al at XPerience - didn't mean to start anything here - I'm obviously a little sensitive about some things and spoke before I thought (nothing new for me).

5. Gouk

Gouk Guest

Why even tell us your a jew :confused:

6. AKHeero

AKHeero Guest

And why be rude to people who you want to help you?

7. Dlovely

Dlovely Guest

i would try Microsofts Guide to the Koran, it will have all your answers.

8. allan

allan Guest

AKHeero - thanks for trying to support me, but actually I didn't try to help, so that was my fault.

9. AKHeero

AKHeero Guest

That may be true (okay, so it is true, work with me here), but that doesn't give Benny the right to be extremely rude and start calling people names. Okay, that's all I have to say about this thread.

10. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Hmmmmmmm

Can you run the office setup again and make sure the dictionaries you want are installed. You will probably have to go to add - remove programs to do this.

11. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Whoops ! nearly forgot my argument preventing kittens pic. :)

[​IMG]

12. Dlovely

Dlovely Guest

have you down an office update from the microsoft site?? i think you can DL language packs there and that "may" help and worth a shot.

13. Tabula Rasa

thanks to evryone who have been helpfull.
    oh ya , in the name of alla - god bless america!!!