Odd G-man Pic

ste_w

OSNN Senior Addict
Hey all

Ive seen loadsa G-man pics but they all seem to be in places ive also seen him in so i went round one of my fav levels, The boat one, n saw a tv screen flickerin, so i took several shots of it and...Well look 4 urself...

Sorry if anyone has seen it before but ive seen most g-man forums n never seen this 1. (Its not 100% Clear but it really looks like it is G-man)

Attachments

• d1_canals_060013.jpg
    d1_canals_060013.jpg
    119.7 KB · Views: 205
I spotted the G-Man in a wierd area at the end of Ravenholm, walking between railroad trains. I used a no-clip cheat, then used Fraps to capture a flyby movie as he walks about 50 ft.' then just vanishes in thin air. I'll go back & get a couple screenies later and post it to this thread.

I caught that camera one.. but this is the first place I have seen it posted. Good eyes :) it flashes pretty quick so it can be hard to catch for some people.

Anyone heard of any other places? that most ppl dont know bout? Describe the place n that or just send a pic if u managed to get one.

That's funny, G-Man used to be my forum name a Spammers Paradise :D

Nice catch :)

I saw him on the boat ride thing at that stop. And i think on a monitor somewhere. No picies though

When on highway 17, you can view through a combine telescope, an outpost that will be shortly taken over. If you look carefully the first time ( and only the first, the second time he's gone ) through the telescope, you'll see G-man talking to someone.

Also in City 17 , when you and Dog part ways you can see him for a couple of seconds on the TV screen in the building... And the TV isn't even connected, spooky :p

. . .

The tv is also making a spooky sound. I saw g-man on another tv that the vortigaunt(alien) was watching in "route kanal"

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back