Odd G-man Pic

Discussion in 'PC Gaming' started by ste_w, Dec 14, 2004.

1. ste_w

ste_w Moderator

Hey all

Ive seen loadsa G-man pics but they all seem to be in places ive also seen him in so i went round one of my fav levels, The boat one, n saw a tv screen flickerin, so i took several shots of it and...Well look 4 urself...

Sorry if anyone has seen it before but ive seen most g-man forums n never seen this 1. (Its not 100% Clear but it really looks like it is G-man)

Attached Files:

2. suicide_pact

suicide_pact ---pro a.v. geek

I spotted the G-Man in a wierd area at the end of Ravenholm, walking between railroad trains. I used a no-clip cheat, then used Fraps to capture a flyby movie as he walks about 50 ft.' then just vanishes in thin air. I'll go back & get a couple screenies later and post it to this thread.

3. Aprox

Aprox Moderator Political User

I caught that camera one.. but this is the first place I have seen it posted. Good eyes :) it flashes pretty quick so it can be hard to catch for some people.

4. ste_w

ste_w Moderator

Anyone heard of any other places? that most ppl dont know bout? Describe the place n that or just send a pic if u managed to get one.

5. Glaanieboy

Glaanieboy Moderator

That's funny, G-Man used to be my forum name a Spammers Paradise :D

6. Khayman

Khayman I'm sorry Hal... Political User Folding Team

Nice catch :)

I saw him on the boat ride thing at that stop. And i think on a monitor somewhere. No picies though

7. Nick M

Nick M Moderator

When on highway 17, you can view through a combine telescope, an outpost that will be shortly taken over. If you look carefully the first time ( and only the first, the second time he's gone ) through the telescope, you'll see G-man talking to someone.

8. Tabula Rasa

Tabula Rasa Stranger Than Kindness Political User

Also in City 17 , when you and Dog part ways you can see him for a couple of seconds on the TV screen in the building... And the TV isn't even connected, spooky :p

9. Nny88

Nny88 OSNN One Post Wonder

. . .

The tv is also making a spooky sound. I saw g-man on another tv that the vortigaunt(alien) was watching in "route kanal"