Not open for further replies.
Firsti see a few peeps useing Honz Crystal thme GREAT the Theme OWNNNS

Mine

Xp Corona Wb 3.4
KDE Icons
WallPaper Cant remeber where i got it
Truelaunch Bar

Originally posted by andy_rose
My new crystal d-top using the crystal msstyle and YZshadow and YZtoolbar for shadows,IE toolbar and transparency:D

roar.

Originally posted by typhoon88
Piett how do you put that google search on the desktop?

Sorry for the late responce, i was out for the day and night. Anyway, it's html then added to the desktop a la active desktop. i almost have it as i would like it too

Well, I figured it was HTML.. but whats the html code? and also.. whenever I add something with active desktop.. the stuff I add has boxes around it when I scroll over them... how do I get rid of the "resize" boxes?? I clicked something called "Lock desktop items" or whatever thinking it would fix the problem.. well it got rid of the boxes but it makes the things I added really big and in the middle of my desktop... I dunno what to do

okay, i posted the link to the file in your other thread, so now i'll fill you in on the Ad stuff. When you add, for example, HTML to your desktop, it will have and ugly border and scroll bars if "lock web..." is unchecked and the document is larger than the window it is in. the solution is to resize the window that the HTML is in and when the scroll bars are gone you will get an idea of how large it is going to be. the large grey par at the top of the desktop item's window is for draging it around and positioning it. when you ahve it where you want it, right click on your desktop (but not on the HTML part of it) and go to Arrange Icons By > Lock Web Items on Desktop. that should have you set up nicely, and then you can Google from your desktop untill the cows come home.

Haha thank you for your help.. cant believe it was that easy ;D

hehe again no problem. i had to figure it out myself, so i was in the same position as you were a while ago

okay, i've sorta got my desktop looking rather good. or is that well? anyway, i have some nice menus and they look pretty darn good. i just have to get the weather working on it nicely. anyway, here it is.

Updated

heres my new one

Wb theme Transilvania

Universal Metal V2 icons Ip

Wall paper from Got me i have so Many :)

madmatt.fusion coming soon. *roar* the next gen in active desktop setups. hahaha!

some other nice dtops being posted, good work and keep it up.

hey madmatt, in another thread you mentioned something about a template for your active desktop setups...how's that comin along?

well i was not gonna bother with oct but since i found this eye appealing wallpaper i thought yea why not :p so heres shot 1

now heres shot 2 and if the mods think its not acceptibblblblble (must lean to speel :p ) then take it down or wot not ;)

good job so far everyone...

*waits for madmatt's fusion dtop*

Wow I seen a lot of great D-tops

Can't wait to get home and customize a theme and post it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back