October Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by meisme
I have a feeling that there is something missing any suggestions.

The only thing I would do differently is mod that taskbar.

You mean like make it transparent or change the scheme, are there any other similar programs out there thats act as a status viewer.

I prefer StyleXP (by TGTSoft; tgtsoft.com), which allows you to apply third party themes/styles and create your own look (one other than Luna). Sort of what most of us show in this thread.

There is also Object Desktop ($49.99, by Stardock; stardock.com) that allows you to do much more than StyleXP, like skin IE.

There are also free patchers out (andyp, search this site for it) that accomplish the same goal.

No matter which route you take, it makes customizing XP much easier, and much more fun. Good luck.

srg311, is that internet explorer you are using in your desktop picture?

Originally posted by b-man__
srg311, is that internet explorer you are using in your desktop picture?

It says Mozilla on the title.

Here is mine not much to look at but hey it gets the job done, and my gf loves it!

I see people with the google search bar on their desktop.. and I see people with their winamp on the desktop.. like a scrolling list of the songs they have and when they scroll to a song winamp starts... how do I do these 2 things?

My new crystal d-top using the crystal msstyle and YZshadow and YZtoolbar for shadows,IE toolbar and transparency:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back