October 2004 Avatars and Signatures

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was wonderin if someone could make me a new sig and avatar. maybe a more detailed looking dragon or something. Also add "A+ Certified Professional" in the sig. Preferrably in the DreamScar font found here , or some other neat looking font that you know of that would look pretty cool and kinda match the sig.

P.S. maybe also recommend a site to host my sig on that won't suddenly drop it like tinypic did with the one i was using not long ago.

ElementalDragon said:
Was wonderin if someone could make me a new sig and avatar. maybe a more detailed looking dragon or something. Also add "A+ Certified Professional" in the sig. Preferrably in the DreamScar font found here , or some other neat looking font that you know of that would look pretty cool and kinda match the sig.

P.S. maybe also recommend a site to host my sig on that won't suddenly drop it like tinypic did with the one i was using not long ago.
You need to make a new thread for that.
smile.gif

I would've made you one but I got no time on my hands. Hopefully someone else can make it for you. As for the hosting, try this site.
smile.gif

My new set! Will keep this till the end of the month.
bigsmile.gif

nice pk & ~bk :)

made my new ones for november today, but hey its not november yet so i have too wait 12 more days :D

wadada said:
nice pk & ~bk :)

made my new ones for november today, but hey its not november yet so i have too wait 12 more days :D
Thanks wadada.
smile.gif

/me likes it. It's so cool, especially the background.
bigsmile.gif

latest versions of my sig and avatar... other ones looked too clunky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back