ocean's 12

Discussion in 'Entertainment & Sports' started by FishBoy, Dec 11, 2004.

1. wow i love that movie, it's so awesome it inspired me to rob the french school principal again.... we robbed him once 2yrs ago and someone told on us, well i love thieves movies oncean's 11/12 happens to be the best of them well thought, good planning and smart... but if you do think deeply there always are few minor flaws in them but really awesome, italian job did have some illogical stuff like when they went inside the subway station with cars... how did they pass throug the ticket gate :eek:

2. Evil Marge

Evil Marge I Rule Political User

3. oh there is an entertainment forum too... slipped my eye :s, how do i move it to there or EP has to do it?

4. Evil Marge

Someone else will.

I think you need to go see a psychiatrist cause thats not normal :rolleyes:

5. lol no i dont it's just fun... i wasn't alone there were like 6 other ppl with i should call us Fish's 7 :D

6. Evil Marge

You think robbing someone is fun??

7. not really but the idea of robbing is fun... i just condradicted myself but ok lol

well it wasn't really a big job we only took a few bottles of booz, like 11, he had like boxes of them

8. Evil Marge

Just remember that if someone ever robs you

9. NetRyder

NetRyder Tech Junkie Folding Team

Thread Moved to Entertainment

10. thanks netryder

11. NetRyder

I've been waiting for this ever since I knew there was going to be a sequel to Ocean's Eleven. Thinking of watching it next Friday, once finals are done. :)

12. Kush

Kush High On Life!

ummmm, yeah im ganna watch it somtime in the near future

13. rushm001

rushm001 In the beginning...... Political User

Don't get it here in England until next year [​IMG]

14. Sazar

Sazar F@H - Is it in you? Staff Member Political User Folding Team

watched it last night...

decent movie but sorely lacking from the first...

almost a let-down of an ending, almost predictable...

many of the characters and their development was the reason I loved the first one... this one has so much going on it dilutes the end product..

the overall storyline is not too shabby... taking off from what happened in the first in terms of ocean and rusty doing their planning and whatnot...

movie could have been so much better though given the cast and the locales and the original setup... in the end it is plodding in places, the momentum is unpredictable and it just leaves a feeling with you that it could have been so much better...

3/5 stars from me..

15. NetRyder

Watched it last evening too. I also liked Ocean's Eleven more, but that's usually always the case with sequels. :) Still enjoyed watching the movie though.

And the catchy tune that plays while the French guy does his dance through the laser field is now stuck in my head. :p