Oblivion Unlimited weight

lancer

There is no answer!
Political Access
Does anyone know a cheat or anything, so i can have unlimited weight in my inventory in oblivion, for the pc?

I just did a hell of a lot of googling for you and i cant find anything that will do that sorry. I tried.

But then you have to play with god mode i think he just wants the inventory weight limit removed.

Why not just play the game without cheating? Enchant a ring with a feather spell, play long enough to get the Boots of Plain Striding, or learn to cast a feather spell.

Why not just play the game without cheating? Enchant a ring with a feather spell, play long enough to get the Boots of Plain Striding, or learn to cast a feather spell.

The beauty of Oblivion is that they made it easily moddable to let you play it any way you want.

Edit: I modded the encumberance to strength multiplier. Now you can have 1,000,000 encumberance for every point of strength you have. Hope it's enough ;)

Attachments

• NoEncumberance.rar
    232 bytes · Views: 12,445
Last edited:
sweet i may mess with this some. I bet this link gets picked up by a spider too and gets some hits. Lack of hits on the subject matter on google now.

Nice, that was driving me nuts, can't remember if I got rid of this game tho... too hard for me ;p

i love this game now thanks all for the effort especially petros, that'll help, i don't really want to cheat, but i've now limited myself to only stealing valuable items... man being a thief in this game makes it so easy... im loving it, as mc d's would say....

i have to say i'm finding it pretty easy myself.... everything is just laid out so well. and the world is so big, in fact when i'm out in the wilderness, it is pretty lonely, they did a good job of making the npcs actually seem real, so you get a sense that you are not alone.

I read an article the other day that heralded the end of single player rgps in favor of the online ones, but i have to say i love being able to play a single player game. so much more content and i don't have to play for hours and hours to get a drop or to play with others...

Plus i also cant believe how well this game plays on my system, the specs aren't all that great at all, but i'm running the game almost on full specs excluding aa and af. I wonder if it has that automatic stepping like half-life 2, so it can play well on most systems.

Last edited:
where do i put the no encumbrance file?

where do i put the no encumbrance file?

It goes in the oblivion\data folder, then when you load up your game, go to "Data Files" in the opening menu and make sure it's checked.

i figured it out about 5 secs after i pressed send, thanks for you help petros

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back