ObjectDock Modification

G

gmagnuson

Hi, I was wondering if any of you use ObjectDock and have found a solution to this problem.

I have tried all of the other docks yzdock, mobydock, and they don't suite my needs.

My problem is that I want to add a feature to the code to delay the appearance ObjectDock for 500 ms. I would like it to have a slight delay before it appears so that I do not accidentally click something if I move my mouse to that side of the screen and click(which does happens resizing windows etc.)

Is there any way to add some code or change it to make it delay a second before appearing? Thanks!

I'm not sure that Object-Dock can be modded, the only way to go about this would be to make a suggestion to the developers.

Do you mean the magnification of the icons (I find this annoying and have it turned off :D) or the actual appearing of a hidden dock onto screen?

I would submit the idea to the developers, but they don't give any contact info, and they say the software is as is without support.

I am speaking of the actual appearing of a hidden dock onto the screen. I think Mobydock had a feature similar to what I was looking for, it was controlled by a line in one of the ini files I think.

I don't know much about that type of coding, so I don't even know if it is possible. It would be a nice feature though. I hate opening programs when I don't need them.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back