o0 Fresh UI 0o

N

NLM

How does this compare to Tweak XP and programs like that? Does it help you out or slow down your computer?

Haven't used it myself but I guess it is the same as with every other tweaking utility - it depends on what tweaks you apply whether it will help or not.
Wondering why they want a valid E-mail address before you can download this freeware utility. At least unusual.

I've noticed that this is how most of the "Fresh" software is (like Fresh Downloader). It's one of the reasons why I prefer not to use that software. I don't like giving out my e-mail address, less spam that way.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back