.: NvNews / OSNN / SP Folding Thread :.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not running the SMP client on my system currently. It's ass-backwards under Vista, but so be it. Instead I am running 3 instances at 50% and the performance is pretty good :)

Hoping for an overall average of 1500-2000 a day or so. Could probably push higher if I ran the SMP client or ran 100% on all the cores but the system is being used for a lot of different things.

All, we are closing in on 12 Million points contributed as a TEAM :D

Congratulations to everyone and thank you for the hard-work and effort :)

For all the new PS3 owners, consider contributing to the project under team 35216 :)

Cheers...

sazar my ps3 is still not sending points... what can i do.... the connection and everything is correct. i wonder is uninstall and reinstall would work.

Hmmm, and you said you have the latest folding client and updates?

That is weird.

If you uninstall and reinstall, it could lose all you have done. I STILL haven't received credit for about 3000 points worth of projects and I doubt I ever will :(

See what happens after fiddling around with the client somewhat.

seems my client recently set back to anonymous...?WTF? anyways will reset, so you see the points again.

Damn, no one likes me.

EO had some server problems. I was showing over a million points a day.

Finally clawed my way back into 5th place..

Too bad there are some hard chargers coming up behind me (Saz and OWA for sure will probably catch me eventually..).

There were some minor issues with the ps3 update and lightning and what not so I am taking a breather.

I'll catch up to the the 15 guys later this coming month, but going to chill for a little while and enjoy gaming and movies :)

I would like to congratulate Schuey on being the next million point folder!!

Woo Hoo

Thanks fellas. And I would like to thank my two Q6600s that do most of the work. I couldn't have done it without them. :rambo:

nice man, congrats :]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back