Nview Settings...."make window transpartent when draged"

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by PiCTuREm3RolLin, Jul 28, 2002.

1. HELP.......uknw how u can make the windows transparent when draged, well mine flickers off in about 2sec........it doesn't hold the transparentcey....How can i fix this, i have a geforce4 mx440 64
  2. Iceman

Iceman Moderator

Moved to applications: Iceman

3. Bytes Back

Bytes Back Ex Police Chief

Silly question this, is your mouse working okay, just wondering that if you're holding the button down and for some reason it goes "off" then it may cause this.
  4. FoSsiL

FoSsiL Guest

click on the menu bar and hold it
  5. yeh m8......... my mouse is working ok..and i hold the menu bar but it just flikers off still. Could it be a bug? I still gotta try with another mouse just to check.
  6. I just posted this reply to make my post on the second page
  7. ...........
  8. Cosmin

Cosmin Graphic Designer

[ Forever transparent ] = Glass . I have also an MX440 but that options works great ..:rolleyes:
  9. how does that elp me?
  10. beatlesdb

beatlesdb Guest

Depending on the size of the screen you are dragging - you may get flicker - try it on a smaller screen and see.
    The option is nice to have but does not work well in practice - if you try to move really large windows - the computer may freeze (as mine did).
    Stardock's Windows FX works well and you can limit the size of the window the transparency effect work on (very handy).