Nvidia 29.42 + Refreshrate fix

K

Kezzas

Nvidia 29.42 + Refreshrate fix

Anyone else having troubles here?

Ric

Sorry to go off subject, but what the hell is this 'Refresh rate fix'? I mean what exactely is wrong with the refresh rates? Cus i have noticed that sometimes when i play games I can see the slowness of the game, a sort of flickering. Is this what you mean?

yeh it sure is.

it gives you headaches and stuff.
which is why im off work today after a 13 hour CS bananza. :)

Ric

you need hacked detonater drivers to run that program

Have you tried nvidia refresh tool
It works with all standard issue detonater drivers

Get them from here

http://www.nvrt.net/

which is what I am currently using and works fine

current refresh rate in games is 100mhz

:) :)

Refresh Fix

Hi,

Well just thought i would add i had my whole system running perfectly, everything set up, decided to install the refresh fix mentioned about for my Geforce 4 card, once i rebooted i couldnt even load windows, had to do a complete reformat ;( and its still not 100 percent right now, sooo just use caution ;-0

sorry

should be say

set to 1024 x 768 x 32 = 85 - 100 mhz
in games

:D

Have you tried nvtool Dragonheart ??

It works with standard dets ( not hacked )
and you must have the your monitor drivers
installed ( not the plug and play drivers from windows )

check out the link in the above post

Hmm.. I've never had any problems with the refresh fix utility, it just did what its suppost to. ie, it set the default refresh rates to above the 60Mhz that seems to get set when you install drivers.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back