nVDVD 1.71 Update

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Electronic Punk, Aug 30, 2002.

1. Electronic Punk

Electronic Punk Administrator Staff Member Political User Folding Team

Copenhagen, Denmark
    Well last time I did this I nearly b0rked the server, but I don't think it will be as bad this time... but here are some new screenshots of the new nVDVD tabs:

2. xsivforce

xsivforce Prodigal Son Folding Team

Texas, USA
    Sweet!!! :)
  3. Jewelzz

Jewelzz OSNN Godlike Veteran

Nice going EP
  4. Sage

Sage Guest

Just in case there are people reading about nvDVD for the first time, you need the orginial nvDVD v1.0 inorder to install the update. This program is not freeware, it requires a serial number, and is not available for trial download. It is included with some of nvidia's cards. I have had the opportunity to try this program and I must say that it is pretty good. I realise this information may be old news to many of the form readers, but membership grows daily so it doesn't hurt to sometimes state the obvious.
  5. rodneyck

rodneyck Guest

I have tried this program, version 1.22, and the picture kept stuttering. I adjust the video settings, etc, but no go, kept gettting the stutter. I went back to using PowerDVD, no stutter there.

Does anyone else have this problem?

My specs:
    AMD 1.4
    RAM 512mb
    HD 60 Gig
    Geforce 4 Ti4200 128mb
    WindowsXP Pro
  6. IlKevinlI

IlKevinlI Guest

Either that download is bad, or there is something wrong with my system. After its installed and I load it, when I try to close it, it crashes. Version 1.22 works fine. Can someone check the version available for download ?
  7. rodneyck

rodneyck Guest

I downloaded the latest version 1.71, thought I would give it another try and I still get a stutter in the picture. I tried it with and without hardware acceleration, stutter. Oh well, back to PowerDVD.
  8. Daedalus

Daedalus Guest

works fine for me