nVDVD 1.71 Update

Electronic Punk

willalwaysbewithyou
Staff member
Political Access
Well last time I did this I nearly b0rked the server, but I don't think it will be as bad this time... but here are some new screenshots of the new nVDVD tabs:

nvdvd171_1.gif

nvdvd171_2.gif

nvDVD

Just in case there are people reading about nvDVD for the first time, you need the orginial nvDVD v1.0 inorder to install the update. This program is not freeware, it requires a serial number, and is not available for trial download. It is included with some of nvidia's cards. I have had the opportunity to try this program and I must say that it is pretty good. I realise this information may be old news to many of the form readers, but membership grows daily so it doesn't hurt to sometimes state the obvious.

I have tried this program, version 1.22, and the picture kept stuttering. I adjust the video settings, etc, but no go, kept gettting the stutter. I went back to using PowerDVD, no stutter there.

Does anyone else have this problem?

My specs:
AMD 1.4
RAM 512mb
HD 60 Gig
Geforce 4 Ti4200 128mb
WindowsXP Pro

Either that download is bad, or there is something wrong with my system. After its installed and I load it, when I try to close it, it crashes. Version 1.22 works fine. Can someone check the version available for download ?

I downloaded the latest version 1.71, thought I would give it another try and I still get a stutter in the picture. I tried it with and without hardware acceleration, stutter. Oh well, back to PowerDVD.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back