nVDVD 1.22

Oh I seen your so called link before, but you didn't give it out, you had better not be giving out links to websites that post serial numbers.

:cool:

That "shah......" WORD looks like a serial or something, thats why the mod said what he said.

Originally posted by adek
shaheed26ab

[edit]no warez or cracks or serials in here[/edit]

Yes he is correct no cracks warez or serials here: Iceman

Originally posted by xeonox
That "shah......" WORD looks like a serial or something, thats why the mod said what he said.

No that ain't it. Adek knows why.

adek, be very carefull in here, these boards are heavily moderated. You could find yourself banned for posting even a link to a site with serialz here.

Ok, I'm going to let it go this time, I deleted the post with the link, this is your first official warning, do not post links to sites that have serial or warez. Do not tell anybody to pm you so you can give the same information. Hope this clears the matter up.

You might want to conisder reading the forum rules if your unclear about this.

WINDVD 4 dts version, is much better than nvDVD. the audio and video quality is unbeaten.

By the way...

That was no warez link, but an official driver site that doesn't know the program ain't freeware, so no illegitimate act 'o mine...

depends if that link has the serial included... the latest patch is in our downloads section...

NvDVD rocks but I will tell you after my dinner..

Don't wanna get technical infront of my chicken in black bean sauce.

NvDVD can use full DXVA acceleration using the coolbits, it also has an adaptive filter which gives multiple overlays, very cool indeed... if I don't like an aspect of a dvd player I don't use it... use to use powerdvd video and windvd audio but powerdvd video does have issues... I will try and find an image comparison betweeen the 3.

Want the serial?

Hmm...is it allowed to ask me for the serial? Cuz I got one of the net a while ago and it works. Shame the proggy doesn't start up for me though cuz I ain't got the right Nvidia audio codec....

You lost me?

For nvdvd to be installed correctly you need a valid CDkey.

heh

Guess what...I found you again.

What I mean is, I don't fully understand the forum guildlines and I'm heading that way now to read them, does that answer your question?

"Reality is an illusion that occurs due to the lack of alcohol."

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back