#ntfs

im there, just you cant see me! wahhahahaha Im invisible!

guess none of you want it back to the way it was in the old days...was a riot in that channel back then...I miss it... :(

we are all there, but it does have dead periods due to time diferentces etc :(

bleh :p

cus i cant be there cus i'm @ skool "working" :D

i'll be there probly as soon as i get home ;)

also long as my loves.to.hang.with.dirtyvirgins.net shell account is live it will seem as though I am always in there, I usually will actually be there as well as long as my connection hasnt died

Originally posted by Henyman
bleh :p

cus i cant be there cus i'm @ skool "working" :D

you mean your hour is up on the pc, and your parents are staring you down :D

Damn time difference.I'm always in bed when everyone goes in there :(
When I do go in there's not many in

Originally posted by xsivforce
guess none of you want it back to the way it was in the old days...was a riot in that channel back then...I miss it... :(

All you guys ever used to talk about in there was CS.. sure it was lively, but it was boring for those who dont play :)

lol, I think the PC just cuts him off when his hour is up

he has a timer on it...ding ding "your hour is up, please close all programs within 10 seconds"

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
All you guys ever used to talk about in there was CS.. sure it was lively, but it was boring for those who dont play :)

why didn't you just play it then and be part of teh kewl crowd :D

lol i wish it gave me a 10 second warning, after a 5 min warining i get nothing till the conection is closed:rolleyes:

if i'm @ home i'm on mirc, if i'm @ skool i jus spam on the forums
:cool:

Because CS is the gheyest... And I don't own a copy of it (out of choice btw :p )

Originally posted by SPeedY_B
Because CS is the gheyest... And I don't own a copy of it (out of choice btw :p )

yah yah... sure....

/me thinks speedy just didn't wnt to be shotted in da patootie...

:)

seriously though it was a lot of fun playing on servers with ALL of us there... nice team work... that was so much fun back in the day.... :)

I think I played like once or twice when the peeps were there, but they kept shooting me

Originally posted by Sazar
seriously though it was a lot of fun playing on servers with ALL of us there... nice team work... that was so much fun back in the day.... :)

*agrees*

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back