NTFS.org on TV

Jz1397-5

XP Bad Ass
i don't know if this was posed on the main page or not, but does anyone know what city this was in? NBC10 from philly? and the guy that has that job does not have any idea what he is talking about.

Some more back ground info please?

And most TV people don't know what they are talking about :p

it was posted on this site, (i tired to post, too large) but i don't remember where i got it from.

yes the newscaster and station were in Philly. I am in the surrounding suburbs.

Yea! Go NTFS.org!

You are right, the tv dude seemed like a n00b.

Originally posted by PseudoKiller
yes the newscaster and station were in Philly. I am in the surrounding suburbs.
so am i. i am kinda ashamed of my local news stations now. the guy was retarted.

I was rather pissed off at the end of that clip when he said that he got 'another email that was a little more serious'. Does he think we aren't serious about this site?:mad:

downloading now..........5.40mb:(

am curently getin it @ 3.9kb/second:mad:

50kb/sec for me =)

i havent seen this yet so i'll soon know how bad it is

- Ok, just watched it.. is it me or does he say wp-experience?

the sound is screwed in that clip ...to hear what the guy says i have to turn it way up ...my subwoofer starts to shake the floor making this incredivle humming noise

That man is really, really not for that show.

I would do a much better introduction to our site, and I would actually read the name right.

Sorry about the sound... Xsiv had a problem with the sound going into his VCR sure we can make a better copy at some stage :)

I converted it into a rather large divx, if and when we do it again I will prob. recompress it with WME so should be alot better - having said that, not on broadband anymore so teaching Xsiv will be much easier :D

There is a link on the front page on the active desktop article.

Yeah, the guy seems green....but props to waddy, XV, EP, J., etc.

It takes dedicated peeps to keep a site like xp-ntfs rolling all day and all night.

I dont have a whole lot to say most of the time, but I read all day long and have the mods to thank. (and, of course, the members)

thanks to all of you that do this site, i know it takes alot of time. I am going to see if i can get the tape (live 1 mile away from NBC10) what was the date the show was aired on?

hmmm he says he got an email from a "craig w"

hmmm could that be our very own craig wadington aka waddy webmaster + owner of site trying 2 get publicity:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back