NTFS.org not shown correctly in Mozilla

Yharn

meh.
well all was working well until yesterday now mozilla refuses to load the site correctly the page is loaded so that the left menu area is huge now i have to scroll left and right to read the page. anyone know how i might go about solving this problem. I'm using the new 1.5 beta, but it worked fine for a long time now all of a sudden it screwed up. :( help.

Does it do it everytime? I sometimes get this and refreshing sorts it out..

Electronic punk: Just checked using Mozilla 1.5, and it works fine, i use FireBird mostly, but so far never had a problem.

I'm using a FireBird build that's based off the latest Mozilla 1.5 code. I'll upgrade my mozilla install now though and see if I have any troubles.

Heh - Heh - I have not had any problems with IE 6.0!:rolleyes:

Interesting, (both) the Orbitz themes appear to be completely screwed, where-as Ekko renders fine.

This is using an un-official release of Mozilla, My previous install (1.4) worked perfectly, and my current build of FireBird also works fine.

I'd put it down to just being a problem with the mozilla build.

I did the majority of the orbitz theme up in Mozilla - made sure it was mozilla compatible first.. then fixed the 'minor' problems in IE - so if not anything else it should be mozilla compatible.

MdSalih

Which verson of firebird is that o_87?

mine seems to be fine (0.6.1)

MdSalih

o_87... is there anything that seems to stretch out in the menu that far?

well refreshing doesn't help but this time when i opened the site it opened fine so i guess the problem is the beta mozilla. glad to see that i'm not the only one it was happening to.

No problems using a Firebird nightly here:
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US; rv:1.5b) Gecko/20030911 Firebird/0.6.1+

Have you guys tried clearing the cache?

No problems here, tried anything to make it happen, but just cant.

I get the same problem (stretched out menu) with the Sept 3rd build of Firebird.

But what's even odder, is that the main page for NTFS.org still looks like the old version of the site (the black and orange colored one), but when I load it up in IE, it looks like the new style. Now someone explain that little enigma to me. Cause it's starting to trip me out.

Originally posted by Vector_One
I get the same problem (stretched out menu) with the Sept 3rd build of Firebird.

But what's even odder, is that the main page for NTFS.org still looks like the old version of the site (the black and orange colored one), but when I load it up in IE, it looks like the new style. Now someone explain that little enigma to me. Cause it's starting to trip me out.

Have you selected the Orbitz Expanded theme from the drop-down menu on the lower left side of the front page?
Also note that you need to have cookies enabled in Mozilla/Firebird, since the front page makes use of cookies to store the ID of the theme you use.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back