NTFS IRC Channel

jonifen

pffff...
I know that the IRC channel is #ntfs on Efnet, but what about the people who play games that prefer to use Quakenet? Does NTFS have a channel on there?

The Q3 Promode community have a channel on Quakenet and also on EnterTheGame (#promode). Some guy has a pc running which has some sort of relay bot that links the two channels together, so if someone says something on ETG, people in QN can read it and vice versa.

Just wondering if someone came up with something like that, it might be more useful to many of the people who would go in the channel but for it being on a diff server to the one they usually frequent.

With some irc clients, you can be on more than one network at a time.

i know... just more hassle to be connected to 2 than 1, and im sure most ppl would just not bother :p

was jus a thought

Originally posted by jonifen
Some guy has a pc running which has some sort of relay bot that links the two channels together, so if someone says something on ETG, people in QN can read it and vice versa.

Just wondering if someone came up with something like that, it might be more useful to many of the people who would go in the channel but for it being on a diff server to the one they usually frequent.
Nice idea. But for me, all the channels I'm in aren't related. As xisv said, most IRC clients allow you to go onto different networks at the same time. Currently I'm on 4 different networks in 8 - 10 channels.

A bunch of us that play Urban Terror for Q3 used to hang out on ETG, but due to them constantly being packeted a lot of clans moved to ProGamePlayer where it's been pretty stable. Our clan keep a relay bot in our channels for those that refuse to switch networks for various reasons. We needed a stable network so people could keep in touch on info for matches etc...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back