ntfs and fat32

• Thread starter mafiafromrussia
  • Start date
M

mafiafromrussia

i'm not sure where to put this one but.
i got 41Gb HD. i have 2 partitions c: 39.1Gb and d: 2.73Gb
i have windows ME on c: drive and FAT32, and WIN XP PRO on d: NTFS. now i want to make c: 15Gb and d: 26Gb with out loosing any data. is it posible to do? and how? thanks in advance

Partion Magic 7.0 You can partion on the fly and still keep your data. You can buy it at Best Buy or im sure you can find it on Kazaa or something like that......

:cool:

Re: PM 7.0 do you need to install the whole damn thing or can you boot from CD and run the app w/o touching any data on the HD?

Thanks

thanks . that pm7 worked great, a little bit slow though but the data wasnt lost. :)

Originally posted by mafiafromrussia
thanks . that pm7 worked great, a little bit slow though but the data wasnt lost. :)
Well of course it's "slow". It's going to have to move a whole lot of data in order to safely resize the partitions.

Just one question. Why have ME on their at all? yuck. :)

Originally posted by Golgac
Just one question. Why have ME on their at all? yuck. :)

First of all, just in case. if something is wrong with xp and shit like that.
2nd i use xp, and i dont let my brother to get into it. so that bitch using me. and i basically converted to ntfs so my stuff cannot be seen from ME

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back