ntfs and fat32

Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by mafiafromrussia, Mar 31, 2002.

1. i'm not sure where to put this one but.
    i got 41Gb HD. i have 2 partitions c: 39.1Gb and d: 2.73Gb
    i have windows ME on c: drive and FAT32, and WIN XP PRO on d: NTFS. now i want to make c: 15Gb and d: 26Gb with out loosing any data. is it posible to do? and how? thanks in advance

2. G-Money

G-Money Big Air

Partion Magic 7.0 You can partion on the fly and still keep your data. You can buy it at Best Buy or im sure you can find it on Kazaa or something like that......

:cool:

3. Jacksdad

Jacksdad Guest

Re: PM 7.0 do you need to install the whole damn thing or can you boot from CD and run the app w/o touching any data on the HD?

Thanks

4. G-Money

G-Money Big Air

install the program.........

5. thanks . that pm7 worked great, a little bit slow though but the data wasnt lost. :)

6. Zedric

Zedric NTFS Guru Folding Team

Well of course it's "slow". It's going to have to move a whole lot of data in order to safely resize the partitions.

7. Golgac

Golgac Guest

Just one question. Why have ME on their at all? yuck. :)

8. First of all, just in case. if something is wrong with xp and shit like that.
    2nd i use xp, and i dont let my brother to get into it. so that bitch using me. and i basically converted to ntfs so my stuff cannot be seen from ME