Now this is innovation

Grandmaster

Electronica Addict
Political Access
Without forward admittance, the public washroom is a venue most likely to affect every user of every age group and every gender. It is a shared space that is scarce in design and efficiency, and one exceptionally demanding on functional performance. The Uni-p is a product of duality, giving a new solution for public use. Designed as a formal balance for both male and female users, it addresses issues of cleanliness and maintenance within technological limitations and ergonomic feasibility. Uni-p provides for two types of usable positions within a single object, the upright (male) and semi-upright sitting (female) position. With a sanitary ware that serves both genders specifically, the Uni-p is one of practical minimalist – achieving maximum use with minimal material.

http://www.yankodesign.com/product_info.php?products_id=857

unip_small.jpg

I love the interwebs.

They put one of those in a club over here about 5 years ago on the female side as well as stalls, for some reason it never took off.:suprised:

hmm... did they not think of the toilet that's in every house and cubicles? Isn't that a universal device for people to relief themselves?

I don't want to have to work that hard to pop a smash, I like to relax :smoker:

This supposedly works as a urinal for women and frees up space so they can get more toilets in a womens restroom. This is long a female complaint in that at major venues women have limited amounts of stalls while men can pee in a trough, on a wall, standing up, in a drunken state of inebriation, and sideways.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back