November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, i have to agree with mad_matt i have alot of ActiveDesktop stuff going on, more than just HTML, and i have not seen any drop in performance at all

who is 'mad_matt'? come on lazy_james! =) jk.

=)

wait until you all see MdSalih's desktop, wow+

heh... thanx for the phsyc-up matt :D

hmm.. i'll post it up when i finished it :) - maybe another 10-15 mins :D

MdSalih

Posted by TKC
wallpaper: jawshoouh

theme: corona

I still have the same coolmonsetup, until madmatt releases his tutorial on active desktop. Thats about it, I'll do some remodelling sone. :D

hey i recognize that first link ;)
i'd post my november DT, but i'm afraid it wouldn't make it past the XP-erience censors! i have this baaaad habit of rotating desktops quite often, and most seem to be of the NC-17 variety...

Here's Mine

I didn't get to keep my last one for long, but i think i like this one more! Not at all like a MAC ( :) lynchknot).... All borrowed stuff like before.

Sleek Silver

Posted by jawshoouh
hey i recognize that first link ;)
i'd post my november DT, but i'm afraid it wouldn't make it past the XP-erience censors! i have this baaaad habit of rotating desktops quite often, and most seem to be of the NC-17 variety...

Your sig speaks for itself, not to mention the avatar. LOL

I've been wanting to start a website like yours, with a collection of my desktops wallpapers etc. Hopefully I'll have it up soon.

this is my desktop i will prob change it later tho. comments and ideas are welcomed. well hope u injoy

hey jawshoouh, is your new dt on your website and i love your new avatar !! A++++++

Posted by MdSalih
heh... thanx for the phsyc-up matt :D

hmm.. i'll post it up when i finished it :) - maybe another 10-15 mins :D

I think you're 15 minutes is up.. =)

Posted by b-man__
hey jawshoouh, is your new dt on your website and i love your new avatar !! A++++++

no, there's nothing that...explicit, on my site...there's some softcore stuff, i guess, but not really: no genitalia, no breasts (well, nipples), and 1 or 2 butt cracks, but nothing explicit. i haven't looked into it, but i would suspect that my web host wouldn't allow it, anyway. you want a sig/av, PM me and lemme know if you have anyone in particular you want or any particular "thing" focused on.

Ok... i agree Matt... my 15 mins are up :D - After i made that post some problems came up with the site.. so had to deal with them... but now got my active desktop pretty much done up :)

Firstly would like to thank Madmatt... for his excellent inspiration.. he fistly started me up on active desktops a good few months ago.. first time i ever started playing with them... but since then.. formated/reinstalled a few times... and ended up with no active desktop... recently.. Matt restarted his Active Desktop project which is looking pretty cool atm... and msg-ed me a few times about mine... when i saw his.. got all jelous :D - started begging him for tutorials on his stuff... which he still hasn;t manajed to finish off... but hopefully will have soon :)

Now realising that I had some free time on my hands... restarted my active desktop... yesterday... and have been at it pretty much non-stop tonight... heres the result:

See higher quality image here (BroadBand)

Most of that is working... some parts which I haven;t got working are is the "Mail Section"... that last 3 mail is just an img :)... gonna work out how to code that tomorrow night. The 'status' again is an image. Also the last 5 Forums post from XP-erience.org will be coming soon :)
The cool icons there are from "Foood"... http://www.foood.net/icons/xp-icandy.htm - The icons there are an image map. so nothing fancy.
[Edit]Also... thanx to 'albybum' for the dictionary code... [/Edit]

Things which I'm going to add to it are madmatt's cool Quick Notes... something i've been waiting for a while *hint* *hint* :) - and also an "onlick winamp playlist". These should hopefully be comming shortly :)

Anywayz... I hope you like meh sexeh desktop... Will hopefully be releasing an HTML copy of it soon.. so stay tuned :)

MdSalih

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back