November Desktops

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL - madmatt
sorry Javakhanzz, if I seemed "snappy"
umm, I haven't had my cup-o-coffee yet - yea, that's it.........:eek:

I like the brushed aluminum look and this VS by Iceman is currently the best out there. I have spoken to Iceman about changing the start button to something other than an apple and he said he will with another release.

;-) I'm not against OSX, to be honest wouldn't mind having one of those sexy new Imac's. Like i said Lynchknot i like it....i like it a lot!!

Don't try to back out of your rude and thoughtless comment Javakhanzz - LOL! just kidding, here's my latest..

nice desktop/vs/icon combo ZeroChaos. everything compliments the other quite seamlessly. keep it up. that goes for everyone too

hey Madmatt, I am interested in learning to make active desktop thingies, do you have a thread dealing with them?

I just like the way you have the folder roots directly on your desktop, I'd like to do this as well. Let me know, thnx

I believe he is working on a more detailed tutorial

I also heard he was gonna make me one, but that one might be a lie.

haha ok well is it hard to get that stuff onto the desktop?
like the dictionary I saw in albybum's?
I also want to know how to get the direct root onto the desktop like both of theirs are set up, thnax

my dtop

this is mine at the moment. Watercolor theme (rules!) - icons from all over and wallpaper... don't remember!

Posted by Piett
nice desktop/vs/icon combo ZeroChaos. everything compliments the other quite seamlessly. keep it up. that goes for everyone too

*blushes*

Ta mate :D:D:D

Quality selection of wallpapers this month, very different and varied :) I like it

albybum, very nice use of adtop. I like the choice of colors you went with. I also like the girl.

lynchknot, lovin' that dtop picture and the dock.

Bootsy, I am working on a brand new tutorial that will be more in depth and cover many new features. Stay tuned.

EP, lol. Where'd you hear that? =)

tinymonkey, lovin' that bg. you should make aim disappear when minimized to taskbar, also hides the aim away window.

b-man, woo. hot lady there. she's almost showing too much.. wouldn't want to break those rules. heh.

Famine, *roar* another hottie. reminds me of when andyrose used to post his girls every other day.

Keep 'em coming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back