Notification of text messages sent / recieved?

D

Dragonette

Hi ...
I have a problem with my Motorola V3. I live in the UK, and am on the Virgin network.
When I send a text message (SMS) I don't get any notification that the message has been sent and recieved by the recipient. The message then appears in the Outbox, even clicking on re-send several times, it is still there. My daughter informed me yesterday, that she got the same message six times, as, it was still in the outbox, I was assuming it hadn't been sent, and I kept trying to re- send it. The only way I can get it to go from the Outbox, is by using the delete option.
Is there a way to set up the phone, so it gives notification that a text has actually been sent and delivered. My previous phone (a very basic model Sendo) did this.
Any feedback, gratefully recieved ... Many Thanks.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back