Nothing wrong with my PC - what can I do?

take your computer down to the local HS and let some teenagers on it for about a week.

let homer j. simpson work on it like when he worked on the toaster in that one episode, who knows u might get a time machine back :)

Turn off all your spam blocking email and open every attatchment.

let my gf on it, she'll tear it up haha

put it in the freezer for 1min, see if it works
if so, put it back in for 2mins, see if it works
see how long it takes till it doesnt work anymore

or... use a paper cup filled with a drink of choice, place it on the cdrom tray and "accidentally" knock the drive shut while the drink is in place

lol abuser

turn off all firewalls etc and post your IP on pro-hacking forums with a comment like "hackers are so lame"

Hit the degauss button on your monitor as fast as you can, until it blows up.

Find some magnets and rub them all over your monitor's screen. Then open the side of your computer's case, hang the computer on the wall, and use the magnets as darts to throw at the motherboard! 100 points for sticking one to the CPU!

Get some sulfuric acid... and pour it on ur comp... works quite well... ( A friend of A friend of a friend of a friend of a friend of a moron told me that ) ;)

i have done this:
get a nice big magnet + move it all over the screen + watch the pretty patterns.............next degauze:eek: the 6 computer on either side of me shook with the force:eek:

There's some really great stuff here! I've gotta try one of them. I'm going to pick my favourite so far...

one mo!

:eek:

powelly - I currently know two people (one a member here) who have overlclocked graphics cards and now they are goosed!

XP abuser - I have done that on a much older computer, but fatal all the same!!

SnookBooger - pure class! Where can I get this product? I take it that this "Arctic Silver" is unfeasibley conductive, yes?

Ryandor - er, virtually the direct cause of my last re-format :p

Nick M - Yes! I'm using a herbal bath remedy called RADOX. All those added electrolytes should improve impedence and certainly boost cpu speed. Overclocking in a handy to use resealable tube!

Geffy - Knows why I replaced my keyboard last December...

powelly - Excellent I can take my PC with me? There should be at least one more frost this season.

Bucky B - virus scanner?

xsivforce - no, but I was gonna get my alloys done next week. I suppose throwing the MOBO in as a job lot would cut the cost down.

Razorwing - now that's plane evil, anyway the Arctic Silver's preventing it from penetrating!

muzikool - Doesn't work on those flatscreen TFT jobbies so Instead I'm running my finger over it real hard in the pretty patterns like Henyman suggested. Seems to be having a similar effect :eek:

Ahem,

Now all I have to do is figure out where I put that universal 3 year warranty...

Mubbers

Just use Internet Explorer for about an hour lookin up MP3's... It should lock up in no time. :p

Yank the fan off yer Vid Card, yer CPU and stick a pencil in the Power Unit fan(s) then play Quake II or III until fully cooked. :p

Originally posted by Henyman
i have done this:
get a nice big magnet + move it all over the screen + watch the pretty patterns.............next degauze:eek: the 6 computer on either side of me shook with the force:eek:

It's pretty amazing how similar this idea is to my previous post, and I'm assuming that you never even read mine! :eek:

you could always try some fireworks :D
a couple of m80's might do the trick :cool:

Try opening the case, park ure ass in it and do a big S**T in it,

Should work fine ;)

Skazz

Originally posted by muzikool
It's pretty amazing how similar this idea is to my previous post, and I'm assuming that you never even read mine! :eek:

no i didn't:p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back