not talkin to gonaads anymore...

TittleBitties said:
yeah i said that...he said ac/dc was great. WAS!?!?! they still r. They r comin out with a new cd durin the fall...so we will see if they r not great.
The things I do for popularity :p

I have two words to say...
Bon Scott

And as for great bands... Maybe I'm still stoned :rolleyes: or somethin but...

Pink Floyd

You can listen to any album and be just absorbed it them... any album.

Any of you f*ckin' pricks move and I'll execute every one of you motherf*ckers! Got that?

I love you, Honey Bunny :p

TittleBitties said:
i like Nirvana and Weird Al and David Allan Coe and other people but not the dead
I can't believe you would put Nirvana in w/ those two. And I don't listen to the music The Dead make but I respect that they make it. :p Anyone here hear of 'moe.' ... I'm hoping to make it to moe.down next month. :D

gonaads said:
I love you, Honey Bunny :p
I love you too Pumpkin :p And Pink Floyd should not even be mentioned in one thread with AC/DC, Pink Floyd deserves its own forum.

Pink Floyd is awsome it should be in with ac/dc along with Eminem :)

TittleBitties said:
Pink Floyd is awsome it should be in with ac/dc along with Eminem :)
What did I ask you not to do?! huh!?!? :p
No realy, I'm not going to look at this thread again, because if I do, I'll start flaming :p

OK, let's recap...

AC/DC
Weird Al
Davin Allan Coe
Nirvana
Eminem

Hmmm... does the word RANDOM come to mind?

Oh yeah, and AC/DC was alright back in the day.

What's a good Pink Floyd album? As I've never listened to any of their songs before :p

oh and,

COLDPLAY OWNS ALL!!!!!!

*runs*

o_87 said:
What's a good Pink Floyd album? As I've never listened to any of their songs before :p
Only recently starting to listen to Floyd but "the wall" or "dark side of the moon" I think are good. :)

Xie said:
Only recently starting to listen to Floyd but "the wall" or "dark side of the moon" I think are good. :)
I love the movie The Wall ... great stuff. Dark Side does sync up with the Wizard of Oz btw... freaky.

PseudoKiller said:
I love the movie The Wall ... great stuff. Darl Side does sync up with the Wizard of Oz btw... freaky.
I think I've witnessed to some degree both as on both accounts I was WASTED. :p

Alrightey, I'll be checking out both ;)

edit: and muzikool, I'd give you a rep point for that comment, but it says I must spread around some rep first :p

Just in the fun of music flaming ...
Pearl Jam > *

Benny said:
I love you too Pumpkin :p And Pink Floyd should not even be mentioned in one thread with AC/DC, Pink Floyd deserves its own forum.
xsivforce said:
Dark Side Of The Moon...without a doubt.
:D:D:D
Pink%20Floyd.jpg

:D:D:D

Xie said:
I think I've witnessed to some degree both as on both accounts I was WASTED. :p
One of the true ways to thoroughly enjoy and comprehend Pink Floyd and it's suttle nuances of lyrical melody and deep dark thought. :D

o_87 said:

oh and,

COLDPLAY OWNS ALL!!!!!!

*runs*
Blasphemer! :p

• The Piper At The Gates Of Dawn (debut album, great great work for a 60s era Album)(true Sid Barrett)...

• Ummagumma (was double album with some strangeness)...

• Meddle (powerful album, takes a few listens to really get into. But worth it)...

• Dark Side Of The Moon (beyond excellent. Roger Waters, Dave Gilmour in full glory)...

• Animals (above average good)...

• Wish You Were Here (excellent work)...

• The Wall (flashy but quite good)...

• Momentary Laps Of Reason (average but with some good spots. No more Roger Waters, all Dave Gilmour)...

• The Division Bell (interestingly good studio album, but not quite as good as early albums.)...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back