Norton Systemworks 2003 - FRAUD

I know i'm a newbie here but i too went there and It doesn't look like a hoax to me either.. I was stupid enough to give them my real email address which i should have been smart and use one of my dummy accounts but i think this is legit..

Let me just comment and say this is a wonderful forum.. ((now my homepage as well)) i've been searching for a place like this since i recently upgraded to xp about 2 months ago...

yea guy, this is by far the best forum i've ever been a part of, I love the helpfulness of the members.

whatever matt - If you have a problem with me posting either do something about it or shup!!

I chose the red pill too, I just hope you are all right. Thats all...

nuff said!!

Well I'm not sure if it was a hoax or not, but the email I gave has not recieved any spam yet, but we will see what happes!!:cool:

whatever peopple, either have the COJONES to take a chance for a great piece of FREE software or don't...

ok peeps, why did the link change then? It points to something else now! Network Solutions hosts symantecs website and we ALL know how secure MS IIS is right, so it couldn't have been hacked (LAYING ON REALY THICK SARCASM FOR YOU DENSE FOLKS).

Keepin it real is a tough job, but talking to dimwits is even tougher. :)

hey scoundral, I almost didnt post this but it had to be said...WHAT IF THEY RAN OUT OF FREE COPIES HUH?

hmmmm, sure hope he ain't calling me a dimwit, cause if he is then I will have to take drastic actions

/me looks hard at a_scoundral !!!!!!

watch your name calling and flaming dude, giving your opinion is fine, calling names ain't.

cool.gif

hehe just kidding =]
fact is a fact tho, the link now takes you to a page where you can get sysworks for a cheaper price than retail...you can put 2 and 2 together. They ran out of promotional copies and now they might want people to bite and buy it cheap (i wont)

dang, don't know which is worse being called a dimwit or a grampa.

will have to just randomly start kicking some booty looks like

cool.gif

So far to me it seems legit. I haven't gotten any spam in my bogus box. When people start getting there's do a post so that we know it is legit...

p.s don't mess with iceman. respect the mods!!!

I haven't received any spam in my "bogus box" either :)
Sounds good ...

Originally posted by aScoundral
whatever matt - If you have a problem with me posting either do something about it or shup!!

don't tempt me.

Bootsy - Good point. On the other hand, symantec could have realized that they were being redirected, and took care of the problem...

Ice - I wasn't referring to anyone in here, this is my refuge. Other than a few people, this place is generally good. I was talking about the dimwits I work with. They have no concept of good programming practice. Everything is done reactively. So kludge is king where I work. I alway put a little something in from where I work for some peeps (I work with) to see. Kinda a fun thing we do...

Sorry cant say who. It may get 'Big Brother' in trouble...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back