Nokia 6680!

nope, its not, ive held it in my hand, i have the 3650 now as netryder does, its not too big but it doesnt bother me, so the 6680 will not bother me at all!

i want the middle one!
050426_nokia_n_series.jpg

does this site look reliable to you or not? because it seems really doggy and i went up to the point where u enter ur address and it was https: i didnt go to the next step the payment, because the 6680 only works with dual voltage rsmmc cards and this is the only 512 one, and cant find it on many sites, only canadian computer shops strange, ohh and one greek site but its expensive and i cant read greek.

its the fifth one from the bottom
http://www.computerconcepts.ca/shop/ATP_ELECTRONICS____________________.html

thats weird it didnt register my last post in here, it says that the_music_man had the last post, btw anyone know if i can trust this site? ^
|

you know these higher end phones dont sell very well here, the 6630 (Shaitan) used to cost like 2200 riyals but in a matter of weeks its price droped down to like 1,400 riyals.

not like in the old days, my first fone was a 8890 (Taj) cost like 3,000 even after almost a year it still cost more the 2,000! ahhh those were the days.........

now i dont have a phone anymore........ well i do, a couple in fact (old non colour screen ones) but dont have a sim, ill prolly get one in a few weeks that is if i can just make my dad remeber to get the application form from the STC office.

by the way...have you heard about the new company 'Mobily'? got any info on em? like the call rates, services maybe?

what, are you talking about the 6630 is selling like crazy, every gate guard here has them! and it isnt 1400 its 1700ish, and its not called the shaitan, thats the 6670, the 6630 is the Modamer (destroyer) yeah i heard about mobily but dont know anything about it except its suppose to offer 3g services

fishboy every single time i see u, u always ask if i have noticed this new phone or that phone...give it up

That's pretty slick, but I agree with some people here. It does remind me one of the Sony Ericsson models. :)

~bk check out the nokia 3230 and then take a look at the sony ericsson t610 see what you think ;)

yo slime, yeah i thin ur right, i asked the phone shop guy what the 6680 is called here he said some call it the shaitan (devil) but not too sure, anyways guys i emailed atp the leader in rsmmc and this is the reply thought it was interesting

Hi Ahmed,

The 1GB is not in the plans as of yet. The reason is because Samsung has only released a 1GB Flash IC which can handle the dual voltage capability. There is currently no news about a 2GB low voltage IC, but as soon as it comes out, we’ll be able to make a 1GB DV card.

The reason Nokia has decided to use DV cards is because of the lower power consumption to extend battery life. Thanks Ahmed, let me know if you have any more questions.

Just thought u all would like to know, the rumour is that O2 will have the 6680 out on monday. Not ideas yet of pricing but could be between £100-£160 in the uk.

Cheers

i cant believe its still sold out in dubai! 2 weeks to 1 month until they get it back in stock

ZeroHour said:
Just thought u all would like to know, the rumour is that O2 will have the 6680 out on monday. Not ideas yet of pricing but could be between £100-£160 in the uk.

Cheers

Told me 2 weeks the bastards!!! :dead:

Yeh and I phoned the upgrade line and they said June lol
Noone really knows :p

my sister just bought me the phone today, light bronze color, my dad goes to dubai saturday (inshallah) and should bring it back to me soon, i tried to see how much shipping would cost and it was like 120 dollars, so thats bull if anyone is coming before my dad goes ill have them bring it , cant wait my sis is soo nice, (ps its my grad gift from her)

o2 should have 6680 on monday!!!
other networks have it, be warned though voda site has a term saying if it aint in stock they will give you similar phone of equal or greater in replacement :(

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back