NOD32 for Windows 2000/2003/XP 2.50 Beta

L

Lee

Thanks to winbeta

NOD32 Antivirus System provides balanced protection against threats endangering your PC. Viruses, worms, and other malware are kept out of striking distance from your valuable data. Advanced detection methods implemented in the software provide protection against a great proportion of the worms and viruses that are still awaiting creation.

Latest Changes:
1. Early Warning System
2. Spyware/Adware detection
3. Generic detection of the most common threat families
4. Access blocking for websites with malicious content
5. Brand new EMON
6. File check optimization
7. System startup file check
8. Improved scanning of self-extracting (SFX) archives
9. Information on file from which the memory infiltration originated
10.Alternate NTFS streams check
11.New command line parameters
12.Improved file specification by mask
13.Improved profile customization
14.Improved in-depth analysis of newly created files
15.Windows XP Style dialog windows

Download: NOD32 for Windows 2000/2003/XP 2.50 Beta

This reminds me what I've wanted to ask you guys actually.
How much memory is NOD32 suppose to take up? A number of you said it uses less than say Norton and McAfee AV.

i downloaded it, how long is it free??

it seems nice. but who knows, it will run it against my kaspersky as well. i like nod32 overall as the best because of it lightweight but full feature set but its getting harder to choose a perfect tool.

with it being so light on resources,and the ONLY antivirus thats not missed an ITW virus during 7 years of VB tests... its not a hard decision;)

nodrox

How light is light in terms of mb (memory) used?

Is it lighter in MB usage than my F-Prot antivirus that is using only 2 332K in task manager?

f-prots another excelent choice for low sys footprint and great detections, but it has failed tests in the past;)

and you shouldnt measure how light something is on the system just by the amount of memory its using;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back