no thumbnail pix for mpg files

P

percyv143

help...
i have an xp pro and had installed xingmpeg and my thumbnails for mpg files does not work anymore. for other files like avi, wmv or asf are ok. i already uninstalled the xingmpeg but still the problem works.
thanks a lot in advance.

click my computer > tools > file types > find the mp3 file extension > click advanced > change icon, then just find the icon for mp3 fiels u want booooooooom

no charge

cool.gif

Rename the attached file to thumbnail.reg and doubleclick it. This should restore the thumbnail view for mpg video files.
(Info by Dirk Diggler - haven't seen him here for a while)

no thumbnail

i just downloaded the file and ran it. got to reboot first. i will get back again. thanks for the file... i appreciate it...

no thumbnail for mpg files

IT WORKS NOW !!!
thanks to your "thumbnail.reg" file.
thanks a lot...

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back