No NView with 40.72

Y

Yoz

Just installed 40.72 drivers and now I can't use the NView feature. Was working ok with the old drivers but since upgrading I have the ability to load NView but its not displaying any of the monitors I can use. Is this a know problem or should I roll back my driver and wait for a fix to be posted.

Same...

Same problem here with the nview... had it since 40.71 drivers,my last drivers that worked fine including nview were the 40.51 drivers.

I loaded it last week and NView works fine

GF4Ti 4600 128Mb

Mub's

I was just reading up on th new Geforce FX and something caught my eye in this pic
15-small.jpg

Theres are sharpness setting on the nview panel. I do not have this option and I have the 40.72 drivers with a very clean istall.
If you notice at the top bar it shows the 4400 card. I have the exact same card. Is there something I missed or is Nvidia preparing us for another update soon.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back