no audio hardware?

P

popiculo

The other day my pc just rebooted out of no where, i know disabled the boot upon error feature, but still i'm left with a problem. Now each time i try to play something in winamp or windows media player it tells me that i have no audio hardware. has anyone else had this problem? everything was fine like 3 days ago.

well the first thing I would do is go into devise manager, my computer/properties/hardware. Look under sound, video, game controllers. Make sure that your card is listed. If you card is listed, right click, properties/driver and roll back the driver. If the card is not listed, then either the card might be bad or not properly seated in the slot.
I am more confident that its just a driver issue. If it still doesnt work, I would contact the card maker and see if they have updated drivers for XP. Good Luck

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back