NLITE users, let your voice be heard!

Daeron Tinúviel said:
with the ryan update pack and nlite u can integrate the hotfixes it works and its easy thats what i always use

unfortunatley Ryans pack isnt kept up to date .. may 12th was the last update...
was a nice idea, and will be good if he can get time to keep it up to date

nope if u check my links u will se there s an update:

UPDATE: JULY 14, 2005
1.2.2 to 1.2.2b Full

the thing is u get almost all hotfixes u will me just a 3 or 4 and IMO its better to download 1 or 4 than download all of them.....anyway its a matter of choice

Daeron Tinúviel said:
nope if u check my links u will se there s an update:

UPDATE: JULY 14, 2005
1.2.2 to 1.2.2b Full

the thing is u get almost all hotfixes u will me just a 3 or 4 and IMO its better to download 1 or 4 than download all of them.....anyway its a matter of choice

I agree with _kc_, ryanpack would be good, but it's not updated. That is one of the things I looked at b/c it's linked from within Nlite. I tried to click on that link you provided and I got an access denied.

In the NLite wizard, where you can set the computer name, will this be auto-generated for you if you leave it blank, or will that just be a field you are prompted for?

dunno about nlite, but easily done in the winnt.sif

[UserData]
ComputerName=*
FullName="*"
ProductKey="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
OrgName="*"

_kC_ said:
dunno about nlite, but easily done in the winnt.sif

[UserData]
ComputerName=*
FullName="*"
ProductKey="xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx"
OrgName="*"

Grrr, you and your winnt.sif :)

I was thinking today, to get it to where I really need it to be, might be my only option. Oh well !

OK, dumb question. Basically how I plan to maintain this, is when Autopatcher gets updated each month, I will use that to obtain all critical updates. Once I have the updates, I will use NLite to apply the hotfixes. Opening a new "session" within Nlite, won't overwrite any previous tweaks I have set, will it? I don't think it will, I just need confirmation :)

I know it would be easier probably to do it all myself through the CMD line, but I'm lazy :lick:

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back