Nintendo DS...

CoDeNcE

Gene Yuss?
When do you guys think the price of this newer machine will drop down. I want to get one of them, but i dont want to pay the full price, but i also dont want to get a used one. Usually its about two months right? Well hopfully my X-box will work better. This is kinda a useless thread but i'm kind bored.

When the PSP becomes more popular. Even though both companies say the two handhelds aren't competing, it doesn't take a genius to see that they will clash head on sooner or later

lol...cody cody cody. You ask me the same stuff on msn. Why dont u just ask here first? Anyway...i think its funny how all your topics are in the game thread. Go out and help and talk in other threads.

also...give me some rep points!! i helped u like a million times and i keep asking u too.

nevermind i went out and bought one:) i like it so far but i dont like that metriod prime thingy so far. i just hope some of those games are able to be one player :) but yay for cody

Good job choad :). I played with the demo at best buy today when i bought my KB. Hope u have fun and thanks for the rep :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back