Nintendo DS Opera Browser In Action

That was really slick. I like the way you use the upper screen to magnify the lower screen content.

Anyone know if this works on a DS lite? just bought one ( for the mario game)

Cool! Looks much better than the PSP browser, I will laugh at my friends who struggle with typing on their PSP analog keypad as I stylus away to my favorite web pages with ease :laugh:. That will be awsome to have next to the computer, I can have a walkthrough on the DS while playing the game on my PC.

Anyone know if this works on a DS lite? just bought one ( for the mario game)
Yes, but there will be two separate products, so you need to be sure which one you buy... though I'm sure the packaging will be clearly marked :)

How is that better than the psps browser?
The typing yeah, but...
Aside from the fact the PSP is a Joke... how can a full browser, with touch screen support, hand writing recognition, not be better?

Not that I honestly care, I'm typing this in Firefox, which is better than both of them ;) and I'm sure that someone will provide a full feature-comparison review once the DS browser is more widely available.

Yeah I've never used opera before, but this will no doubt be better than PSP browser for all the reasons given above by speedy

Well your friend must be in the minority. The DS is outselling the PSP by far, and that's without a browser. At the end of the day, it's a games console... for playing games on, not pissing about on the internets :D ;)

Even if the touchscreen is the only reason that the Opera DS browser is better than Sony's effort, it's one hell of a reson. How much easier, quicker and efficient is having the effect of a mouse going to make the browsing experience? Not to mention input.

I just see it as a welcome upgrade from the Retawq browser which I've been using on my DS ;)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back