Nintendo 64

onimkron said:
I had some spare time and managed to dig it up from the closet. Still works very well, Goldeneye is great fun, but it hasn't aged very well. I can't remember it having so much slow-down during large-sclae explosions :)

I hear ya on that one! But i still love those remote mines, especially stacking them up against the wall and making a huge protruding stack of death :laugh:

i still have mine.... though now it's no longer covered by it's casing. my friend and i are thinkin about tryin to put consoles inside working computers, and still have both working. our hardest part is going to be figuring out how to get audio and video to the speakers/monitor without tearing something apart.

Cool!
That sounds like a good idea, you might want to put like new systems in the computers though :)

I long for my n64 back....

one problem there, Vanquished. neither my friend, nor i, really have the urge, nor the money, to buy a 360 to rip apart and HOPEFULLY put into a PC.... even though it'd probably be a bit easier. the reason we're going retro is cause a) retro seems to be coming back in style, and b) people would probably enjoy having their favorite older consoles easily accessible in their PC.

Not a 360...
I think thats a waste of money, i was talkin like a ps2 or something...
But i like your retro idea...
You dont know how many times i've wanted to play an old goldeneye or mario kart on my computer :)
No joke
-Jack

kcnychief said:
I was a big fan of Mario Tennis myself. Used to have many a long night playing that game :)
Great game to play with three mates round, very hilarious! :p Joypad wasn't up to much though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back