nice yummy cellies

the_music_man

aka prodj88 =P
yum...i like sonys new line up...I think they are all triband and atleast can take VGA pics. One even has like 230K color screen and 1.33 megapixels w/ video recording- yum!

Attachments

• k700_narrow.jpg
    k700_narrow.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 131
  • sony_ericsson_s700_01.jpg
    sony_ericsson_s700_01.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 121
  • sony_ericsson_t637_01.jpg
    sony_ericsson_t637_01.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 130
  • z500.jpg
    z500.jpg
    6.1 KB · Views: 138
I like the first one, but I'm not interested in getting a cellphone.

PSX > all

and im not talking the original playstation, im talking the PSX, as shown below :D
its rather sexy. The whole PS2 experience in a nicer box with a billion output ports and a DVD+/-R. Not getting an official UK release afaik. shame really.

my sony j70 mobile sucks, but it does what i need it to. in fact i am a walking advert for sony, i have the j70, an MD90 minidisc player and a PEG-SL10 PDA ;)

Attachments

• psx.jpg
    psx.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 148
Dont like Sony fones myself Brother had T610 and now got Z600

Not all that good :p

Nokia >>> Sony

nokia_7700_01.jpg

Do any of those SE's in the pics run SymbianOS? I wouldn't ever go back to anything other than a smartphone running Symbian, regardless of how good they look. I believe the SE P800 and P900 run some version of Symbian as well. Not quite sure though.

Anyways, features/functionality over looks for me.
/me loves his Nokia 3650 :)

Yeah the Nokia 7610 is cool.I dont like the keypad layout on that one though.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back