Nice or nasty...my new avatar?!

Teddy

Boogie Nights...!
Opinions. This, or the little doggy-woggy!?.
Or does anyone really care?! ;0)

yes very disturbing...

not a self portrait I hope..

Dont be mean...its me as a young lad....dug it out of an old photo album.

I was quite an active child, often falling down pits. This caused slight damage to my teeth, ears and eye sockets.

Thanfully, it isn't Teddy. Your avatar somewhat disturbing. I can just imagine you working on a computer, then turning around, and looking at your customer that way! What a great day to loose business profits! :)

Yuk - I feel sick, I didn't know you were that Ugly! :D

56209.jpg

Do you like mine, I've toying with the Idea of toning down my harsh nuke 'em til they glow image?

Mubbers.

I was paying close attention to your avatar, and now, the picture is stuck in my head. Distrubing picture! Make it go away! make it stop! eeaaaaaaaa

* runs *

twisted. thats a really good oveall name for it :)

i like to...just ask it to leave my head ok ?

So that's what ET got up to while he was here. Genetic experiments.

(I though Teddy was the dog) :D

how many times do i have to say this???

"YOU PEOPLE HAVE GOT TO GET PROTECTIVE GLASSES FROM THE WEIRD PICS,AND POSTS :) " i believe i saw them in radio shack for $9.99. and it's on sale now. get one get 2nd ond half off :D

Hey Teddy,

Are you related to these two?;)

One wierd avatar:D

twins.jpg

Alan

bluegrab.gif

Oh my gawd....its Ma and Pa!!!!!

At least now everyone can appreciate where my ravishing good looks come from.

And look, silly ol'Ma!! Always in the kitchen cooking up another bowl of home made tripe...i keep telling her to put an apron on but she wont listen! I dunno why i bother sometimes!

Good job Teddy !
If you cant get there attention the normal way, shock the hell out of them (Running after them with a loaded gun, should work) ;)

Hehe...or a weird green dog thing with a flashing head!! ;o)

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back