nice badges mods!

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
i do know the consequences. i have moderated on a dave matthews band forum (www.antsmarching.org) that boasts over 20,000 members and I was the sole administrator at my own forum which has been bought by someone else. :)
There are consequences? :confused:
Personally I'm the retired president/administrator/only member of the "Make Benny King Of The World Petition Forums" :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Enyo
I would have joined.
awww, how touching, unfortunately it is too late.
Maybe when i am nominated by myself as "The only reason for anyone to get out of bed in the morning" you can join :D

No... right now i'm the reason to get naked... I'll be the reason to get into bed next year.

Originally posted by Benny
There are consequences? :confused:
Personally I'm the retired president/administrator/only member of the "Make Benny King Of The World Petition Forums" :rolleyes:
i was just illustrating the fact that I know what the job entails.

Originally posted by xxbigeyedfishxx
i was just illustrating the fact that I know what the job entails.

And I was just illustrating, errrrrrrrr... or was that insinuating?... a joke that someone took seriously... get it... joke... :D

what is this "joke" that you speak of?

I dont think you are going to make it to the mod team. That is the joke. Funny eh?

Before ya close this thread.....
Good job NetRyder :D:D:D (& EP for geting them slapped up there!)
New team badges are a good idea and look great too.

Please don't spam back with offers of "i could do better" people that just grates.
I'm a highly qualified graphic designer and feel no need to belittle NetRyder's work!.

I saw the earlier offerings by ViperSnake :eek:......Hmmmm I think I woulda kept quiet :rolleyes:#

I am now the proud owner of a nice new shiny "News Poster" badge (thx Jewelzz (& EP again;))) and find they look good no matter what colour the avatar.

My favourite is the Moderator badge though.......looks slick!

I'll polish it twice daily and T-cut it once a month, promise ;)

Originally posted by Erbmaster

I am now the proud owner of a nice new shiny "News Poster" badge (thx Jewellz (& EP again;)))
You're welcome but please, don't be like Sazar, spell my name correctly! It's Jewelzz, 2 z's not 2 l's :)

Originally posted by Jewelzz
You're welcome but please, don't be like Sazar, spell my name correctly! It's Jewelzz, 2 z's not 2 l's :)

:eek: oops! fixed!.
Lesson learnt, and apologies sent ;)

Glad you like your new team icon, Erbmaster, and thanks for your comments :)

Think he's already lookin for a promotion. :p

Or not. :D

Not gonna get one of those Moderator Team Icons anytime soon if you don't learn to spell favorite correctly :D :p

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back