NHL 2008-2009 Playoffs

How'd it pan it for them last year when they didn't touch it?

So johnny, We meet again. and the same outcome will present itself.

crosbyw.jpg

The Pens will win it this year. You can guarantee it .. I am already getting the hot wings sauce for the deep fry they will be having ;)

How'd it pan it for them last year when they didn't touch it?

That is why they touched it this year. Looking for something different. If you noticed - The rest of the team stayed away from him after he did touch it. They will win it this year ..

That is why they touched it this year. Looking for something different. If you noticed - The rest of the team stayed away from him after he did touch it. They will win it this year ..

Animation1-6.gif

Go ahead, Tdinc - We will see starting tomorrow ;)

Would you like to make a friendly wager on this ?

I'd like to see the Pens win it this time around (in 7 of course since it'd be more entertaining) but if Malkin relapses and shuts down like he has in the past and if their PK doesn't perform to par, the wings might have it in 6. The Pens have definitely stepped it up and are on a good roll.

Go ahead, Tdinc - We will see starting tomorrow ;)

Would you like to make a friendly wager on this ?

ok...

How about loser has to have The avatar of the winner for 1 month. :)

I am going to the game tomorrow. scored 3 tickets. was not cheap $190 a piece. bit hey its The Cup Finals :)

That sounds cool, tdinc. You are on ... :)

Pens lost the first one. But it was just to let the Wings have a night at home. It really begins tomorrow ...

A couple of weak goals on Fleury's part + lots of give-aways + the redwings depth = no brainer
Hopefully the Pens step it up and play smarter the rest of the series or it'll be over quicker than the 6 games to 2 that most predict.

That game tonight was a farce. The Pens deserved to lose .. They better show up on tuesday. Also, I am sick of hearing about Osgood this and Osgood that ...

The series is tied !!! WOot !! GO PENS !!

Pens Win!!!! Pens Win!!!! hahahha where ya at tdinc?

PENS WIN !! WOOT !! WOOT !! WOOT !! I lost my voice from screaming so much tonight. That was A W E S O M E !!

The new city of champions is Pittsburgh !!

Congrats to the Pens, They wanted it more in game 6 and 7.
But Cindy should not wear the "C" on his sweater. noit shaking hands in the line up. is not only class=less, but un sportsmanlike. outr fans still are the classy and cheered when the cup was raised. We bood buttman because he a douche.

Enjoy the Cup bettman bought for you, its going to be a short summer. since the salary cap for the pens is not very good. the team will be dismantled.

I will honor the bet john, 30 days with the logo. :) :(

But Cindy should not wear the "C" on his sweater. noit shaking hands in the line up. is not only class=less, but un sportsmanlike. outr fans still are the classy and cheered when the cup was raised. We bood buttman because he a douche.

Enjoy the Cup bettman bought for you, its going to be a short summer. since the salary cap for the pens is not very good. the team will be dismantled.

It isn't big enough lol .. :p

Seems like Draper's being the whiner here after some of the wings left the ice before all of the Pens made it to the lineup after the celebration-scrum due to their win.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back