NHL 2005-2006 Playoffs

I'm through watching....:mad: Giving up 2 goals on stupid defensive mistakes..this wings team deserves to LOSE!!! If they win so be it...:smoker:

The "best team":rolleyes: in the NHL..they should be playing the Av's already
but the Oilers are just better..There I said it...:dead: ......A pathetic display.once again in the playoffs...

If they lose this game Heads will roll in the front office...

I need another Sam Adams...

^ Oooh. Looks like I'll have to tune in. Edmonton is on a roll.

*prays for Flames/Oilers series*

Edit: Wings are done! Less than a minute left and Edmonton just scored to get the lead! 4-3!

Edit 2: Yep, it's over, Wings are going home. Man, the crowd was absolutely electric.

Last edited:
Another Pathetic Display by a team only built for the regular season...This town will now call for the heads of the GM Kenny Holland and the front office.

edmonton1ew.gif

:smoker: ....Well Done Oilers!! My hat is off to you:)

They were more hungry then the Wings....I will cheer for you against the Av's there is nothing more I hate then the Avs... again WELL DONE!!:D

Last edited:
Man I love Iginla. First minute of the game, gets hit in front of his bench, and starts a fight to send a message to his teammates. What happens a few minutes later? We score :D

Pretty intense game going on right now. I think it's going to get nastier as it goe s on.

Man, that was a really good game. Not a lot of scoring, but awesome game. The Flames couldn't really get the offence going the whole game, and there are only so many penalties a team can kill.

Good game Anaheim, just be prepared when you come back to Calgary on Wednesday :smoker:

tdinc, Do you think SteveY is gonna be back?

Heeter

Chief: Buffalo is beating Philly 7-1 with less than a minute left in the third. They beat them 8-2 earlier in the series.

Be thankful your Rangers didn't get thrashed that bad ;p

The Montreal game is crazy right now...end to end hockey. It's like a goaltender game.

Yeah while it was a thorough beat down, at least they didn't get blown out.

Heeter said:
tdinc, Do you think SteveY is gonna be back?

Heeter

Well Everyone here in the "D" are dissecting his comments after the loss.
The Look on his face speaks Volumes:( This State and City Love Stevie Y
The longest Captain in NHL History.A beloved Person.

.IMHO I think he is hanging up the skates... He is a Class act all the way... He is rumored to be in the front office for the Wings..

"You're so wrapped up in the game, and then they score with a minute to go, I don't really have a whole lot of thoughts other than, it just came to a quick end," said Yzerman, who turns 41 next week and is the longest-serving captain in NHL history. "As far as my personal situation, it's best to wait a few days, then I can pretty much make a quick decision."

bilde

For the longest of times that I can remember, StevieY is simply known as "The Captain".

Any team that talks about StevieY, just calls him "The Captain".

Heeter

Steve Yzerman will go down as not only the greatest captain in sports, but also the savior of the Red Wings franchise. Steve gave every ounce he had to thrive for this team, the city, and the game of hockey. Steve was more than just a leader of a hockey team, he was an inspiration to all Hockey Fans and gave us a reason to cheer every night the Red Wings took the ice. IMO, no Detroit athlete will ever have the impact that he did on Detroit, and I will argue that until the day I die. Detroit, the organization and the fans will all miss him dearly, more so, the game of hockey has lost it's last 80's superstar...following in the wake of Gretzky and Lemieux, the greatest generation of hockey players will now come to an end.

Well, The first canadian team bows out of the playoffs.

With a Cory Stillman redirected slapshot from 58 feet out, The Canadians season ended in the first few minutes of the OT in Game 6.

Only series left is Anahiem/Calgary series.

Heeter

tdinc said:
Steve Yzerman will go down as not only the greatest captain in sports, but also the savior of the Red Wings franchise. Steve gave every ounce he had to thrive for this team, the city, and the game of hockey. Steve was more than just a leader of a hockey team, he was an inspiration to all Hockey Fans and gave us a reason to cheer every night the Red Wings took the ice. IMO, no Detroit athlete will ever have the impact that he did on Detroit, and I will argue that until the day I die. Detroit, the organization and the fans will all miss him dearly, more so, the game of hockey has lost it's last 80's superstar...following in the wake of Gretzky and Lemieux, the greatest generation of hockey players will now come to an end.

You will not get any arguement from me, I agree whole-hearted with those comments.

Heeter

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back