Newegg tech shop sees IPO to fund global expansion

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by VenomXt, Jul 1, 2005.

1. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

http://today.reuters.com/news/NewsArticle.aspx?type=internetNews&storyID=2005-07-01T135826Z_01_N01283964_RTRIDST_0_NET-TECH-CHINA-NEWEGG-DC.XML

Man if/when these guys acually go public id drop as much money as i could in them. I love them used them forever and never once have had a problem with them. Only thing i have to say is dont build a warehouse in texas. hehe i dont want to pay sales tax hehe.

2. Johnny

Johnny .. Commodore .. Political User

That is cool, I will be checking that out .. Thanx for the info ..

3. zeke_mo

zeke_mo (value not set) Staff Member Political User Folding Team

I still think newegg should open retail stores :) If they did that though I would be constantly broke :p

4. VenomXt

VenomXt Blame me for the RAZR's Folding Team

EDIT: holy crap someone slap me next time for just a complete lack of seeing what i typed......

i dont think they should. they keep cost down the way they things now. And i cant stress enough stay the hell out of texas. lol i love newegg for some many reason but one is no sales tax on stuff . And since i have bought abot 6 grand worth of stuff through them over the years.... that would add up.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2005
  5. vern

vern Dominus Political User Folding Team

Too much competition in retail. I like the egg just the way it is ...

6. Steevo

Steevo Spammer representing. Political User Folding Team

I'm working on 20G's between work PC's and personal. I used to be a Tigerdirect man, but they screwed me once after about 12 worth of business and I have NEVER been back.

The egg rocks.