New Verizon V3m Problems

Discussion in 'Portable Devices & Gadgets' started by Chuft, Nov 26, 2006.

1. Chuft

Chuft OSNN One Post Wonder

All of the sudden MPT and my Verizon V3m have stopped getting along. Has anyone else had this problem?

2. Delray Dude

Delray Dude Succesful V3M Modder

Nope. Mine works great. Occansionally it slips, and I reconfigured it to a V3MM when you start it up and works great.

3. Chuft

Thanks. Had to do a few updates for MPT and reconfigure the phone from V3cm to V3mm. I have another question. MPT comes with a few animated images. I transfered one to myu phone, the Christmas one, and the animation didn't work. Is there a setting I need to change to get animated images to work with the Verizone RazrV3m?

4. Delray Dude

Delray Dude Succesful V3M Modder

Interesting. I went into MPT and found the one you are talking about - the tree I assume. I transferred it to the phone and went to My pix and the animation worked when viewing it. I then set it to the wallpaper and it didn't. Just had the one pic. Dunno the solution to that one - but I'd be interested in knowing how to solve that one.

Did you do the seem edit that changes the actual phone from a V3m to a V3mm? I did and MPT immediately recognized it (after the new update).

5. luciano1975

luciano1975 OSNN One Post Wonder

I have a motorola V3C, I was trying to flash it, aftere flashing the Phone, it never come back, what should I do to fix it. Thanks

6. Chuft

I haven't done that SEEM edit yet. Just the one that allows me to use all the functions of MPT. Is the other edit posted. The one that allows MPT to see the phone as a V3mm?