New Tweak ! ! !

why doesn't anyone post jujistic things here anymore? am I the only one caring about this thread? :confused:

Originally posted by Nick M
why doesn't anyone post jujistic things here anymore? am I the only one caring about this thread? :confused:

thanx nick

this thread is like a sleeping lion.

powerfull, though sometimes dormant.

it is great fuijerapy when I'm sad though.

thanx for reminding me to come here tomorrow, which is the twenty second of december

It's fujisticating outside, nevertheless, I am determined to make the best of it. I will put on my raincoat, my boots, grab my umbrella and go take a nice long walk. Who cares if my fuji gets wet, it'll dry eventually. While I'm out there dealer, if I run into the girl who fujiied you over, shall I whoop her butt for ya? Cheer up M8, you're among so many friends here, we'll take care of ya.:)

Fujimoto was a Japanese bell ringer.

Fujiama`s are Japanese nightwear.

God, I`m feeling very Fujistic to-night.

Zooker is a fujimistic lady. She had a fujiwonderus approach to things.

Dealer, go stomach a couple of fujis, it will be better soon. :happy:

fujimotional guy...that's me.

I'm a little better...ha...this thread can make the worst day of my life better.

see you guys later

fuji you later dealer!

It's better to be fujimotional then be hollow...

* leo gets a fujiugi stuck up his @ss for saying that *

DAMN IT XSIV!!! you didnt say fuji in your post.. now you fujied up the whole fujing post all because of your fujing fujiness... why you fuji!! fuji!! oh wait ... in the quote there is fuji.. does that count?? for the love of fuji please let it count!!!

:huh:

yes, in the qoute, there is a fuji, so technically, he has not fujitsied the thread, however, he should be warned for future fujidication

(fujidication...that's a new one...gonna use this, and not fudicously either)

i hope for all your sakes that a company hasnt got copyright on the wonderful word that is fuji...

fujitsu???

would be a fuji moment for it to die :(

i just thought... perhaps they are admitting their goods are fujified??

fujitisj a wait i cant for the life of fuji spell that fujikin name

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back