New Transformers Trailer

Ah Sazar the days of keeping special effects under wraps for two thirds of a movie are over, this is a blockbuster you are gonna have these big robots running riot over earth for 2 hours anyway!

Exactly, also these "special" effects are not so special anymore. We can still look forward to actually seeing them kick ass, talk and do robot things.

I have no doubts its going to be stunning seeing this on the big screen.
Was hoping for just the trailer the other day, but they pretty much just showed a film you guys have over there called Live free or die hard, but we have as die hard 4.0 (waiting for 4 sp1 myself before migrating)

I must admit that at first I was very disturbed that grown men actually wanted to go see a transformers movie.

Then last night at a friends place he played the trailer on his projector, and it looked damn good. this could be one of those movies that watching in a theater or in my theater at home would be awesome, but suck balls on a regular telly.

I no longer judge anyone who goes to see this as a 12 year old in a 30 year old body. Carry on then.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back