New Toy: HTC Touch Diamond

but it's sooooo much thicker! lol

You are so right. I was not wanting the pro because of the thickness but in the end I just couldn't make the jump to full touchscreen. I think I might regret not going for the diamond, but there is a comfort in knowing I have a physical keyboard.

Bman I think you singlehandedly made me want to stick with the diamond, but my old timey ways of physical keyboard kept me from getting it.

Seriously the pro is like two diamonds in thickness.

(Bman check you pms)

I'll post some photos of my TouchHD later and you won't want a Touch Diamond anymore ;p

I guess I could post pictures of my iPhone running Orb, but I don't want to embarrass you guys :cool:

I guess I could post pictures of my iPhone running Orb, but I don't want to embarrass you guys :cool:

Who wants to watch something on that tiny screen/resolution ;)

I may be picking up my HD in a couple of weeks need to see what deal I can get...

Last edited:
Bman, I can't scroll through texts or email messages! How do you do it!

Bman, I can't scroll through texts or email messages! How do you do it!

If I had a video camera I'd show you, but the same way I do it in the browser and any other application. Not sure why you would have issue.

the problem is when I'm looking at my inbox for both types of messages. I keep selecting one instead of scrolling through it.

My favorite part is the amazing 3d acceleration allowing the Diamond to play some pretty smooth games. The accelerometer is also another pro.

I got this awesome phone for Christmas and have been having an amazing time playing around with it since. I will probably create this thread into a review and comment place for it, once I get a chance.

Anyone else have this phone or have got to play with it? What you think?
Yes, since my last phone crashed, I bought HTC touch diamond. It can run many programs like ZorroGPS. I like it very much.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back