New to OSNN

FishBoy said:
let us see the report when you're done :D

I imagine it will be posted to one of Joli's articles on the Expert Zone, but I am sure we will e told :)

Ah, ElectronicPunk! Yes, indeed, you are correct. In fact, I will use a screenshot of one of your posts to show the emoticons, the ratings, reputation, and the number of times you've posted, to show readers just how much information is available to them (besides getting an answer to their question).

You can see that shot and a myriad of other information about OSNN on 9-14, when I present a live WebCast:

> New topic: Using Forums to Answer Questions about Windows XP
> Blurb: Columnist Joli Ballew explains how to successfully search for
> solutions and post questions in non-Microsoft discussion groups.

Of course, I feature other sites too - but I do think OSNN is getting a little more airtime than the others.

You'll enjoy it!:nervous:

Joli Ballew

Yeah most of my posts tend to show some kind of emotion, looking forward to September 14th :)

How Exciting!! Official recognition! :)

Joli B said:
Of course, I feature other sites too - but I do think OSNN is getting a little more airtime than the others.

Joli Ballew
as well she should

Last edited:
good work guys!

Nice to see the site getting a boost from the experts :D

Joli B said:
Ah, ElectronicPunk! Yes, indeed, you are correct. In fact, I will use a screenshot of one of your posts to show the emoticons, the ratings, reputation, and the number of times you've posted, to show readers just how much information is available to them (besides getting an answer to their question).

You can see that shot and a myriad of other information about OSNN on 9-14, when I present a live WebCast:

Joli Ballew

mention me and i'll give you a cookie!

p.s your rep has gone up ;)

Joli B said:

Joli Ballew
Thanks Joli! Looking forward to it. :)

cool - i would love to see this. So if anyone wants to grab the feed for me and allow me to download it so i can view it at my leisure, go ahead :p

Who names their kid Joli anyway?

Can't wait to see in what light we are shown. Will be very interesting.

But EP, you should get into contact with her and give her some background on our history and how we came to be and how we have forged forward from our beginnings as XP-erience dot org to now. Now that would be great. But then it would reeeeeally look like it's mainly focused on OSNN. I mean if she just hinted to that. Not a whole life's story. :D

Just a thought. :D

Last edited:
:up: Wow we get PROPS!!

SWEET! WE ROCK!
:p

Edit: Maybe now is a good time to change my Avatar and siggy... I dont wanna scare anyone away

Hehe

mlakrid if you change yours i'll have to change mine, leave it be :)

has no one noticed Beelzebub haning out by the sun?

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AndersonLo
Back