New Site & Career

Discussion in 'Green Room' started by Bman, Jul 14, 2012.

1. Bman

Bman OSNN Veteran Original

Hey, been awhile.

So I am starting up this new site of mine called OmicronianGeek.com. It is technically up and running, but I am changing and adding things all the time. No one knows about the website directly at the moment.

It is a review site, TV shows and Movies. I felt it was a direction I wanted to go in for my life. I am posting this here because I want your guys opinions. It's a wordpress design and is a free version of a theme, so not everything can easily be changed, so depending on what you say I might have no choice, at least for now. If it takes off, of course I want to get a custom one designed.

What do you think of the site, what needs to be added, removed, edited, changed. I am talking about the site, and not the reviews that are available on there. What you like and dislike and all that good stuff.

Though I am not expecting that you would, but please don't share my site/reviews with anyone at the moment. Thanks.

If you didn't get it from the first part, it is at Omicronian Geek - Reviews From Another World

2. Bman

I have since launched it. Would still like suggestions and thoughts though :)

3. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

didn't know your name was brendon, liking the site, will stop by later to read some reviews

I thought lost in space had matt leblanke, did they do a lost in space movie twice?

4. Bman

No only one movie, and I did state he was in it?

5. Perris Calderon

Perris Calderon Moderator Staff Member Political User

oh...I didn't read the entire review, clicked on it and marked it to read later.

6. dreamliner77

dreamliner77 The Analog Kid

Nice clean layout. I like it.