new sig

FishBoy

Feeeesh
hey guys i was just wondering how do i get sigs with pictures and stuff, mafia got a pretty awesome one and evil marge has a pretty cool one too, so i was thinking that why dont i get one too, i was thinking of getting one with a picture of nemo and a text in it that says something like ~bk's "proud osnn member" or other things with "osnn" in it and stufflike that... how do i get a hold of one like that? thx

FishBoy said:
hey guys i was just wondering how do i get sigs with pictures and stuff, mafia got a pretty awesome one and evil marge has a pretty cool one too....

Got a little something on your nose....:p.....you need to make one/find one that you like and find a page to host your image. Then go into your profile options and put in the

You're looking for a picture from Finding Nemo? I'd suggest looking through the Google Image Search results for something that you like. :)

NetRyder said:
You're looking for a picture from Finding Nemo? I'd suggest looking through the Google Image Search results for something that you like. :)
well the picture i already got, but how do i put the text and stuff in it do i just use adobe photoshop and that's it?

Amm, you could try requesting from the Themes and Graphics people. They are pretty good about spending a few minutes to whip something up. :)

FishBoy said:
well the picture i already got, but how do i put the text and stuff in it do i just use adobe photoshop and that's it?
Yup, you could either try your hand at it first, or request one as vern suggested.

FishBoy said:
mafia got a pretty awesome one
Thank you. :)

If you're unfamiliar with the likes of Photoshop I suggest you request a sig like mafia did.

yeah, thats what i wanted to say in the begining of the thread that i didnt think people undrestood, hey netryder, how did u do those cool color transitions in ur sig, i wanna learn to make nice ones like that so i can use it in yearbook. thanks in advance

I didn't make those images...they're pieces of various different wallpapers that I had.
I added in the Winflag, the "NetRyder" and used PHP+GD to pull post titles from my blog's RSS feed and overlay them on the image.

themafia_69 said:
yeah, thats what i wanted to say in the begining of the thread that i didnt think people undrestood, hey netryder, how did u do those cool color transitions in ur sig, i wanna learn to make nice ones like that so i can use it in yearbook. thanks in advance
his sig colors kinda remind me of the wallpaper that comes on some nokia phones, 3510i, 6610, 7210... remember those it kinda looks like them

Zedric said:
Thank you. :)

If you're unfamiliar with the likes of Photoshop I suggest you request a sig like mafia did.
then since im not that good with photoshop and stuff i guess it's best that i'd request one... :D so can i request one from you :)?

well i did this sig... i just wnated to know if it's too big, if it is can i get the specs for sigs and stuff??
thanks

FishBoy said:
well i did this sig... i just wnated to know if it's too big, if it is can i get the specs for sigs and stuff??
thanks
yep right here. :)

Xie said:
oh cool my sig isn't big it fits with the specss
Specs: 500x150 My sig: 410x146
Specs: 70kb My sig: 60kb
no links in it so yea my sig isn't too big according to the specs :D

Was in Google and I found some cool pics so I pasted the fish in there for ya.

fbava8zt.jpg

fbsig21jk.gif

egghead said:
Was in Google and I found some cool pics so I pasted the fish in there for ya.

fbava8zt.jpg

fbsig21jk.gif
aww thank you i love the sig, but im gonna keep my avatar, rep for you :D

FishBoy said:
aww thank you i love the sig, but im gonna keep my avatar, rep for you :D

cool

i agree about the new avatar and it will work better with a different sig.

cheers! and thanks for the rep

egghead said:
cool

i agree about the new avatar and it will work better with a different sig.

cheers! and thanks for the rep
no it's not that the avatar is bad but i just like the one i have coz you can see nemo on a close up, that avatar is also my display pic on msn :D

I don't favor the avatar i made to much with the sig because they are the same image.

The avatar, by itself, is very cool and should work with many different combinations

cheers!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Also Hi EP and people. I found this place again while looking through a oooollllllldddd backup. I have filled over 10TB and was looking at my collection of antiques. Any bids on the 500Mhz Win 95 fix?
Any of the SP crew still out there?
Xie wrote on Electronic Punk's profile.
Impressed you have kept this alive this long EP! So many sites have come and gone. :(

Just did some crude math and I apparently joined almost 18yrs ago, how is that possible???
hello peeps... is been some time since i last came here.
Electronic Punk wrote on Sazar's profile.
Rest in peace my friend, been trying to find you and finally did in the worst way imaginable.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
naeemsafi
Back