Discussion in 'Windows Desktop Systems' started by Kirrie2001, Mar 10, 2002.
Answers in my next post.
Those were tough .... my answers are attached
1) How long did the Hundred Years War last?
116 years (1337 to 1453)
2) Which country makes Panama hats?
3) From which animal do we get catgut?
From sheep and horses
4) In which month do Russians celebrate the October Revolution?
November (13 days behind us)
5) What is a camel's hair brush made of?
6) The Canary Islands in the Pacific are named after what animal?
Dogs (Latin Name: Insularia Canaria meaning Island of the Dogs)
7) What was King George VI's first name?
8) What color is a purple finch?
9) Where are Chinese gooseberries from?
Now that was EASY!
Now Now, MD.
You`re not supposed to use Jeeves, just your own brain????